Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Elton John--I LOVE YOU!

Saw Elton John last night at The Palace with Kurt. It was a beautiful, wonderful concert. Every time I see Elton live, it's different than the previous time and fabulous. He is basically the best live performer I have ever seen. Love him. Kurt had a great time too. It's awesome when I can find concerts for both of us to go to since concerts are not really Kurt's thing unless he is really into the performer. He performed stuff from his new cd (which I love), Peachtree Road, and also a lot of old stuff, including both my and Kurt's favs, Daniel and Don't Let the Sun Go Down On Me. We had seats in the 4th row center, which is the closest we have ever been at an Elton concert. I got them at some presale online, which is awesome. I was listening to some people around us talking about what they had paid scalping their tickets and was thankful I did not have to eBay it for these seats, I would have been paying a fortune. I really want to see his show in Vegas.....He is never performing while we are there, it is always Celine. Anyway, had a great time and can't wait to see him again. Highly recommend anyone seeing him in concert if they get the chance and enjoy his music.

No comments: