Saturday, July 15, 2006

New Bugsy Weigh-In


Bugsy had to go to the vet on Thursday to get his final shots and he now weighs 5.01 pounds. The vet could not believe it. She said she has never seen a kitten grow so fast and she thinks he is going to be a really big kitty........I took him in his new little denim cherry covered carrier. Everyone there loves him. He does not like being held down for shots though, LOL.

Other than that, NOTHING going on with me besides studying. I am exhausted and need to get back to it.

Talk to everyone later.

**Picture above is of Jessica Bottorff's doggie, Ruby.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I am so glad that you clarified the picture because I was sitting there for 10 minutes trying to figure out if I had been mistaken for this whole time and bugsy was really a dog...I am losing my mind....I was wondering if that was what cats looked like when they had a hair cut or something...