Thursday, December 28, 2006

Just One

One vacation + no computer obviously equals my lack of interest in the computer......

Since I have been back, I have been a blogging slacker. This must stop. I have several other friends who have started blogs since I have been gone, and I must not let others outblog me! Ha.

Anyway, been soo tired since we returned. The time difference was only an hour, so I am unsure of what my problem is, but I am tired. I think it's just because I packed SOO much into one trip this time around. Speaking of which, yes, I am working on my photos and trip report. I downloaded my photos and have been slowly weeding through them, deleting excessive shots, manipulating others......

Yesterday after work, I headed to Best Buy to take my laptop in, which is not working. I then went to the mall to buy calendars. You may not know this, but in Lori's Church of Shopping, one must NEVER pay full price for calendars. I always go as soon after Xmas as I can and purchase the three I always purchase for the office....one wall calendar with pugs, one daily one of pugs and one other daily one that I change each year. This year I wanted Persian kittens, but could not find one so I settled for kittens. Stopped into VS, but the lines were so long, there was not a deal worth waiting for. Also sauntered through Macy's, but nothing really caught my eye. Stopped in BN to look at Spanish books/software and a girl was there looking at LSAT books, so of course, I had to interrupt her shopping to talk to her about the test and law school....:). I normally don't talk to random people in public, but there is an unwritten rule that lawyers must help law students beginning the process. Ok, maybe it's *my* unwritten rule, but still. I have many of those.....

Came home and we all (me, Kurt, his brother Scott and Kory) went to dinner at Red Lobster. Red Lobster is not quite the same without Rebecca. The perverted jokes just seem to flow better while she is there....

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yeah, if Scott thinks he can take my place (or anyone else thinks they can for that matter), just remember Red Lobster....we should go there this weekend! No, we should go to Pete's! We haven't been to Pete's as a family in a while.

Hahaha, Lori's Church of Shopping, well I'm a member, I bought 3 calendars for 60% off (thank you BN member card!) and one of them was the page a day beer calendar for the alcoholic in training, haha.

Rebecca said...

Or the mexican place!!!

MissThang said...

Hah. I'm *so* gonna outblog you, lady! You best be on top of your game.