Thursday, January 18, 2007

Short Post so I Can Sleep


I am taking the cue from Heather and trying to get to bed early. OK, it's 1028 p.m., so apparently, I don't follow rules as well as she does....

Anyway. Got home and my new photo album is here! And it's so gorgeous and nice. Love it. I am working on putting all my trip pics in it, but it's going to take a while. I highly recommend the site I bought it from. The thing is gorgeous and custom. Click here to see the site if you need an album in the future.

Went to a birthday party after work which was held for Nora and Maya. Two 1st birthdays. So cute. I took pics, but am too tired right now to download....I will post a link once I do that. The party was fun, and I got to see two of my favorite friends, Marla and Kerry, and their husbands.....The kids eating birthday cake was hilarious. Maya even had it in her hair. It was a hit though, both girls loved cake! Ha. Sara only ate the frosting, which I thought was hilarious.

Anyway, off to bed with me!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Have fun doing up your new album! It's nice to be able to look at pics in albums instead of a computer all the time.

Heather said...

Haha, I don't think I got to bed on time that night, either, although I had the snow day the next day to sleep in! :-)