Sunday, August 26, 2007

Ramblings of Me


Another weekend day at the office down. Today, a miracle occured, my friends. I got to the bottom of the pile of bankruptcies to draft. I have no idea how I did it, since I woke up with a headache today and did not think I would be able to focus..........with the help of a diet cherry coke and tuna sub from Subway, I forged through and finished! We have been so slammed lately, that I have had at least a few, if not more, files I needed to work on in that area of our practice. It feels amazing to get down to the bottom. That will change very soon because I have a feeling we are getting hired on a bunch of new ones this week, but at least I am 100% caught up with the files we have! WOO HOO. Kurt also got done with some family law stuff as well as a really complicated tax case he is working on, so it was nice to get that out of the way.

Only 4 days until Vegas! :). I can't wait. Rebecca, on the other hand, told Kory this weekend that she is MORE excited about her trip with Val (cruise) this December. Our entire household was appalled because seriously, what could be more exciting than a trip with the Haskell household? Nothing, I tell you. AHAHA. Harassing Rebecca is so super fun. I started printing out addresses to off strip restaurants tonight. I like to try things off strip for variety. Last time we were in Vegas, we did that a lot and I found the food off strip even better than on. And Mindy recommended some places that I want to try because since she lives there, she has got to know the best places! Right, Mindy?

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Seriously, Kory runs his mouth worse then a teenage girl sometimes and doesn't get the whole story right.