Sunday, September 23, 2007

Deep Steep

Went to Rebecca's side of town today, and after lunch, we stopped into this store I always wanted to visit called Poppy Beauty Bar. Anyway, I about died when we walked in because they carried all these lines I love (including Fresh), as well as others I had never heard of before. I for sure need to go back to that place (or maybe I don't, LOL).

Ended up buying a body sugar scrub from a line called Deep Steep. It is scented Grapefruit Bergamot and is going to be heavenly in my shower tomorrow. I can't wait to use it. Plus, the products are all natural.

Let me tell you, I totally needed to make that purchase (OK, maybe not, but I guess beauty stuff is not a horrible thing to be addicted to, right? I could be hooked on cocaine or something bad......

**********Quick update on the prouct. Used it this morning, and OMG, I think this one has moved to the top of my list of fav body scrubs. It made the shower smell incredible and my skin still smells awesome. Love, love, love and highly recommend.

No comments: