Sunday, March 09, 2008

Passed by Snow Storm


We were supposed to get a huge snow storm beginning on Friday afternoon, but thankfully, even though we got about an inch, most of the snow hit Ohio, South of us. Thank God, because we would have been calling someone to plow us out, as we already had about 8 inches of snow in the driveway.....I am really ready for Spring, especially after turning the clocks ahead and seeing it be light out later in the day, I am ready to HIKE and be outside and use my camera and all that fun stuff.....

Had a good weekend, despite the fact that I worked most of the day on Saturday. I was supposed to have dinner with friends on Saturday night, but the roads were bad near our house and I was nervous about driving home and there myself, so I called that off and just had dinner with Kurt. Dinner was incredible. We went to my all time fav place, Crave, and I ordered for both of us. After not eating all day at work, I was starving. We started off with hot and sour miso soup, followed by California Tempura, then I had spicy sour boton shrimp and Kurt had Chilean sea bass. We ended the meal with a white chocolate raspberry dessert. Sigh. So good. That place is worth every freaking dime, and I normally don't go for high priced restaurants that require nice clothing. Since we were still dressed up from working though, I figured we might as well have an amazing dinner to treat ourselves for all the hours we have been putting in.

Today, Rebecca came over and we headed out to run some errands. With her buying a new house any day now, she wanted to buy some supplies, i.e. cleaning stuff, toiletries, etc. So, she went crazy at Target and I bought some stuff we are out of. I bought this really kewl water filter system, that allows you to also have flavored filtered water, straight out of the faucet......Kory helped me hook it up, and it is working. Yay. And the flavored water is super yummy. We all had dinner at Pete's after that. Oh, almost forgot! We stopped at got manicures and boy, did my nails need that! I need to go get them more often now that my nails are actually existent.....It makes them look so much better, I am just not a huge fan of the manicure process. I love pedicures so much more, but don't need one of those yet, especially with lack of anyone seeing my toes in this freaking weather.........

2 comments:

Deb said...

I remember years ago thinking to myself how awesome it would be if there could be some sort of system where flavoured water came out of your faucette (must have been around the time they introduced flavored bottled water). Then i saw a commercial for what you got and i nearly freaked out lol. i was thinking about getting the pitcher one. But i worry what is in the stuff that flavours it.

Lisa said...

I swear, your blogs always have me craving food, lol. I need to eat out more!