Thursday, April 24, 2008

Addiction


Since Rebecca asked, I am posting links of what I bought today online.......OK, I have this issue with shopping lately. Not really, but for me, I have been buying more stuff that normal. Sadly, I need it, as I rarely buy myself stuff like this since I have no time to shop. Anyway, while in Orlando, I discovered White House Black Market at the outlet mall we shopped at. Loved the style and quality of the clothing. Signed up on their website. Of course, now I keep getting coupons and offers in my email box and mailbox. Today, I got an awesome coupon on email, and there are some items I have been looking at in the sale portion on this site. Ended up buying four new things and saving lots o money. Yay. So, here is what I bought. Three shirts (one, two and three) and one pair or shoes. Hopefully, I like everything once I try it on. I have been lucky in that regard with shoes lately, so hopefully, clothing will be lucky as well.

Had a board meeting tonight, which was very calm. Yay.

No court tomorrow! WHOOT! WE had 5 hearings and they all got canceled or postponed, so we went from Kurt and I both appearing in court to both of us being in the office. I am so psyched to get lots of paperwork done.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice choices! I love the number 3 shirt and the shoes especially! :)

Nancy said...

I LOVE everything!!

Lori Anne Haskell said...

Thanks guys! Thanks for feeding into my shopping....haha.

Mindy said...

A White House Black Market OUTLET?!?!? DUDE!

Their pants fit me so perfectly! It's like they design them for women that have hips and thighs (ahem, 90% of us!) and not for women with chicken legs!

The only bummer is everything is black and white (yes, yes. Hence the name) and I'm trying greatly to wear more color!

And - um. I ordered these shoes. https://www.whitehouseblackmarket.com/store/browse/product.jsp?productId=300110097&catId= I wear an 8 but I'm hoping with a gel insole they'll be perfect! :)

Lori Anne Haskell said...

Yea, I have been trying to incorporate color too, but it never lasts very long, LOL.

And yea, I was totally psyched to see it as an outlet store too! I will be back next time I am in Florida, whenever that is.

And I almost bought those shoes too! But, I figured one pair was enough. I have to stop myself someplace....hehe.

Lisa said...

Holy crap! I've never heard of this place but I LOVE it all!!!!