Monday, February 02, 2009

Happy Birthday, Baby


***Me, and my favorite husband eva.

So, today is Kurty's 38th bday! His "present" will come on Valentine's weekend, when I am taking him on his surprise trip. But, I did not want the day to pass with NO celebration, so at the last minute, the "office" decided to go to dinner, minus Misty, since she wasa visiting her uncle in the hospital. So, we decided to go to Crave. Until we got there and realized that they were closed on Mondays. So, we went two doors down to Annam and had Vietnamese.


**Soooo, for all of you wondering, this is Jessica, our new associate! :). She fits in fabulously at the office, and likes to socialize with us outside of work, so I guess we have not scared her away with our crazy personalities, LOL.

Food was great, and we had an awesome time. Kurt filled Jessica in one some classic stories that she does not know yet of his "younger, rum and coke filled days", and we closed the place down, LOL. Which is not saying much since they close at like 9 p.m.

So, hard to believe that I have been with Kurt through his twenties and part of most of his 30s! Each year just gets better, and I feel blessed every day to be married to my bestest friend and kewlest person I have ever met. I love you baby! :).


**Kurt telling a story about his younger days......

Took a few more pics, which you can by clicking here.


**Jessica and kory

9 comments:

Rachael said...

You guys are so cute! Great pics and Happy Birthday to your hubby!

Megan said...

Awwwww! So great!!! Happy Birthday, Kurt!

Nancy said...

Happy Birthday Kurt!!!

Amanda said...

Happy Belated Birthday - looks like a fun night!!

Nicole said...

What a sweet couple! Looks like you had a nice time out.

Brittany said...

Cute pictures!!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday! I'm so happy for you Lori. You seem so happy. And I love that. And Jessica, she's a cutie!

Lori Anne Haskell said...

Thanks, everyone! :).

And Lisa, I am tired from working so much, but ultimately, I am really lucky and happy, especially in my relationship. And jessica is a cutie! :).

Unknown said...

Sorry I'm late!! Happy belated birthday to your hubby! Isn't amazing to see how much you've grown together through the years?!