Monday, May 18, 2009

Ummmm

I leave for London in less than 48 hours.

Yea, I have no idea how this trip snuck up on me! We have to pack tomorrow night, as we leave on Wednesday after work. Insanity!

I have looked at some tours and such and have some picked out that I am going to call on tomorrow. I also think I am going to get a car to pick us up at the airport so I dont have to figure out the exchange rate and stuff with cabs while we are half asleep. It is not that much more than a cab, and so much more convenient.

anyway, night all!

8 comments:

Candice said...

kewl. have fun! :)

Rebecca said...

Try and sleep on the plane because the time change and jet lag with that trip SUCKS! I was finally straightened out the day I left to come back home.

Have a great trip!

RoseAnn said...

We used the Tube from the moment we stepped off the plane and never struggled with the exchange rate.

Can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures!

Mindy said...

Have a great time!

And - because I suck - happy belated birthday!

Jennifer said...

Happy belated birthday!!! You are going to have a great trip!

I always have a car pick me up. Coming from LA, I'm so tired when I finally get there that I can't deal with the luggage or exchange rate or anything -- I just want to get to the hotel.

Kelli said...

I hope you have an awesome time!!! I'm so excited for you!

Mrs. Lukie said...

Have a BLAST!! Can't wait for the trip report when you get back :)

Megan said...

London, already?! Have fun and take lots of pics!!