Tuesday, September 22, 2009

tagged by Rebecca and Sarah

Rules:
1. Respond and rework: Answer the questions on your blog. Replace one question with a question of your own or add a question of your own.

2. Tag other un-tagged people.

What's your favorite article of clothing?
**hmmm. Do accessories count? Prob by Daisy Fuentes jeans from Kohl's (love her line of stuff), or my Cole Haan purse.


Who was the last person you hugged?
**Kurty.


What's your favorite dinner?
**Spicy Botan Shrimp from Crave in Dearborn


What was the last thing you bought?
**Dinner tonight at Tiffany's.


What are you listening to right now?
**Tigers baseball, the pugs playing


What is your favorite weather?
**Sunny, slight breeze, 76 degrees.


What is your least favorite season?
**Winter.

Who do you admire the most?
**My Mom. Ruth Bader Ginsburg.


Say something to the person who tagged you:
**Well, they are both awesome girls and great friends who really understand me, and don't judge me. Both of them know things about me that nobody else knows.


What is your favorite dessert or cool treat?
**Tiramisu.


What did you want to be as a child?
**an eye doctor.


What do you want to be now?
**I am kewl with lawyer. Dream? Travel photographer for national geographic


What is your favorite song?
**Piano Man: Billy Joel


Which is you favorite country/state, and why?
**My fav country is Costa Rica. My fav state is Hawaii.


If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
**Borneo.


What are your most challenging goals right now?
**staying on top of the working out.


What is your 5 year plan?
**i will be 37 and I hope to be retired or close to it, living in another country and maybe having a baby, really focusing more on my photography and doing things in life I want to do, vs those I have to do.


What is your favorite sport to watch?
**Baseball, hands down. love.


What show would you want to be a cast member on (reality included)?
***I would not want to be on TV. If I had to pick The Amazing Race.


What is your most prized possession?
**Other than my animals, material-wise, let's see.......Prob my house.

Name one favorite childhood memory.
**playing with my cousins at the lake in Glennie.


What is your favorite book of the Bible?
**Psalms


What is your favorite quote?
**Don't Sweat the Small Stuff



Now I tag any one of you who would like to do this...and leave me a comment if you did so I can read your answers :)

1 comment:

Mrs. Lukie said...

Oooh! I wanna change my answer to The Amazing Race, too!! Matt & I would be an awesome team on that show:)